| ||Nomination for Alumnus and Young Alumnus of the Year|
| ||CRITERIA FOR ALUMNUS & YOUNG ALUMNUS OF THE YEAR NOMINEES: |
- Must have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate course of study at CCU. If attended CCU prior to 1974, a two-year degree is required.
- Bring recognition and honor to Coastal Carolina University through outstanding leadership and service to CCU.
- Have a demonstrable record of leadership in community/civic engagement.
- Be distinguished among peers for constructive contributions made to their field such that faculty, staff, students, and alumni will take pride in the honoree.
- Be distinguished among peers for constructive contributions made to their field such that the value of a CCU degree will be demonstrated.
- Special consideration will be given to nominees who have overcome unusual adversity.
- A Young Alumnus nominee must have graduated within a 15-year span (graduating semester from Summer 2005 to Summer 2020)
| ||For which award(s) would you like to make a nomination?|